On Sun, 2023-06-04 at 05:45 +0000, Martin wrote:

> To me, the most desperately missing feature is having wiki content in a
> VCS, such as git. I like to work on documentation like on code.

This is a different kind of wiki to what Franklin and Kamaraju are used
to; MediaWiki is backed by a database instead of a VCS and has solely
web based editing with all the edit features provided by browsers and
JavaScript instead of local software.

> I'm not sure, which wiki software does work that way.

IIRC MoinMoin 2.x has an option for this. Steve McIntyre planned on
working on packaging it for Debian so that we can switch to it later.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise