Hi Erik.

I noticed you started translating the Audacity manual to Swedish on
Weblate[1].  This is great, and I have already integrated the
translation into the official git repository.  But about the same time
you started translator the administrator on my request added language
filtering on Weblate to limit it to only the nb translation, and I
suspect this caused Swedish to disappear as a translation option on
Weblate.

The reason I asked for other langauges to be filtered out is that so far
only the nb translator group have expressed interest in using the
Weblate interface, and the other translator groups seem to prefer direct
commit to git.  To avoid confusion and git conflicts in the translation
files, I asked for the Weblate admin to limit Weblate to nb only.

I can ask him if he can limit it ot nb and sv, if you want to continue
to use Weblate for translation?

 [1] https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-edu-documentation/audacity/

--
Happy hacking