Dear!

Just  take  a look at  this cool stuff, it is really awesome and I guess you
may like it too, check it out https://is.gd/vRYnaz

Bests, Release Managers

From: debian-edu-archive-keyring
[mailto:debian-edu-archive-keyr...@packages.debian.org]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 8:05 AM
To: wer...@forsbring.no
Subject: Those lips!

Well I've  found  that there are  dickheads in every group, black magicians are
not an exception to that. I wouldn't categorize the black magic tradition as  a
religion though, its more of a philosophy in the  same  way that liberalism and
conservatism are philosophies and not religions.

If I gave off  the impression of religion, that was  my fault and it  was
unintentional. I  do have a religious belief in  Adversary and that  may have
shown through in  my explanations of black  magic.

You  do have  a point in  that via black magic, mages and adepts,  have a
greater capacity  to  do as they please.  However that is true  of any magical
tradition. Magic is power  and fundamentally power provides its  wielders
greater capacities than those that lack it. The key  difference is that black
magic doesn't try to restrict your greater capacity, it tells you to embrace it.

Magic  is not the only type of power, and in  the sixth world I  wouldn't even
say  it is the greatest  power. More power is wielded by the wealthy and
influential than is wielded by the magical.

A great portion of the teachings of black magic will not help  the unawakened.
But the guiding philosophies and  tenants apply to all types of power and can
be  used by anyone.

* Fetch

Sent from Mail for Windows 10