Hi Roland,

Thanks! Interesting approach and documentation! :)

Seems there's support for pxe boot without the need for sd cards starting
from rpi 3. Could this work with Debian Edu as well?

How to do power your rpi's? Each having an individual power supply? Do you
have any experiences with PoE/shared power supplies?

Kind regards,
Roman