Ok, running sinf/cosf with bounded values gives better performance results
(close to sin/cos ones).

I think the binding "trick" should be written in the manpages as a note on
amd64
(at least) because the behavior is different on i386 and clearly not expected...

Anyway, I still can't get the performance I had on the same hardware :
+ 0.94 secs on 32 bits sinf/cosf without bound values
+ 1.07 secs on 64 bits sinf/cosf with manual binding.

Do you know how the asm in the lib binds the input value (I mean for the
optimised sin/cos versions for example) ?

Jerome