Source: glibc
Version: 2.27-6
Severity: normal

Hi Aurelien, Matthias and Debian glibc maintainers,

As previously discussed in
https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2018/08/msg00050.html ,
I think it's time to completely remove multiarch-support from Sid (and
thus Buster).

There's already no package in Sid (on amd64 platform) that depends on
multiarch-support. There is still one left in experimental
(openjdk-7-jre-headless) however it was due to its FTBFS in
experimental. Openjdk-7's source package has already removed it.
Please see https://bugs.debian.org/906117 for its details.

I do hope we could get rid of multiarch-support before Buster freeze.

P.S. doko: is it possible that #906117 eventually gets solved? That
would undoubtedly be helpful.

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang