Package: libc6-dev
Version: 2.30-2

Hello,

I try to build plain wine-5.4 on my debian sid 64bits (directly on my
system or in a chroot with pbuilder) and i have an error about "limits.h"
during configure :

/usr/include/limits.h:124:26: error: no include path in which to search for
> limits.h
>   124 | # include_next <limits.h>

This error appears when i want to build by myself plain wine-5.4,
wine-staging-5.3 or rebuild wine-development. Curiously, this error does
not appears when i build wine/wine-staging/wine-development in a 32bits sid
chroot.

I found that build my package in a 64bits testing chroot fix the issue
because libc6-dev=2.29-10 is installed. So something is broken in the
package from Sid.

Thanks,
Maxime