__________
I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.

El 19/10/18 a les 09:37, Philipp Kern ha escrit:
> On 2018-10-19 08:39, Narcis Garcia wrote:
>> El 18/10/18 a les 22:07, Bernd Zeimetz ha escrit:
>>> For my packages I can state that I do not have a single machine which is
>>> not using systemd - and to be honest - I won't waste my time in
>>> writing/debugging initscripts.
>> Most of people want to use a GNU operating system.
>> You particularly seem to only need a Systemd operating system.
>
> So what you want is https://www.gnu.org/software/shepherd/?
>
> Kind regards
> Philipp Kern

What I want is not necessarily GNU Paint, Gnumeric or Gnuzilla.
What I want is a GNU operating system, and this can be as GNU+Linux,
GNU+Hurd or any other but, for example, Android that is not a GNU
operating system.
And Systemd is moving operating systems far from GNU while it's
deploying more and more of the OS functions.