Hello Petter!

On Thu, 2023-08-03 at 15:56 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [John Paul Adrian Glaubitz]
> > If you feel fixing this, you can use yttrium.debian.net.
> >
> > I don't have much time for ia64 at the moment.
>
> Thanks.  I just wanted to check the status and hopefully reduce the
> amount of open bugs.  I do not plan to increase the number of
> architectures provided at this time, in case it will make it harder for
> the package to propagate into testing.

Ports architectures do not affect the propagation of packages to testing.

So, feel free to ignore the tests on ia64.

FWIW, I have also a patch that I sent upstream that fixes powerpc, but I
need to clean it up again before upstream accepts it.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer