[John Paul Adrian Glaubitz]
> Ports architectures do not affect the propagation of packages to
> testing.
>
> So, feel free to ignore the tests on ia64.

Ah, good point.

Part of the reason I do not want to introduce new architectures is that
I am just a drive-by team member looking at the package for a brief
moment in time, and believe such change, introducing debian-specific
patches for extra architectures, is better left to someone looking after
the package in the long run.  I only look at onetbb to fix a freecad
propagation issue. :)

> FWIW, I have also a patch that I sent upstream that fixes powerpc, but
> I need to clean it up again before upstream accepts it.

I hope upstream fixes these issues. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen