Hi again,

On Sat, May 06, 2017 at 09:23:27AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I intend to package tn-seqexplorer[1].  I have removed all JAR files
> upstream included into the sources and managed to replace several by
> Debian packages.  I also packaged libexternalsortinginjava-java[2] which
> is used by tn-seqexplorer and uploaded it to new.

Meanwhile libexternalsortinginjava-java was accepted in unstable (thanks
to ftpmaster for fast processing).  I also somehow managed to work around
the other build issues.  Now I'm stumbling upon the fact that the program
does not run:

$ tn-seqexplorer
        at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImageFromHash(SunToolkit.java:725)
        at sun.awt.SunToolkit.getImage(SunToolkit.java:759)
        at GUI.LegalDisclaimer.<init>(LegalDisclaimer.java:24)
        at essgenes.Main.main(Main.java:43)

Any hint what might be wrong here?

Kind regards

     Andreas.