Hi,

I tracked down this error to a change in jtb's pom.xml that changed
jtb's groupId.

A commit [1] moved from using debian/pom.xml to using upstream's
pom.xml (introduced by [2]), but the problem is that groupId changed
from "edu.ucla.cs.compilers" (original pom.xml [3]) to "edu.purdue.cs"
(new pom.xml [4]).

javacc-maven-plugin was affected by this and patching its pom.xml to
point to the new jtb's groupId solves the FTBFS.

Regards,
Tiago

[1]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/jtb.git/commit/?id=aad5e32b35d9e20daad0cff34216978a0fa03cc9
[2]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/jtb.git/commit/?id=19bafc71af2bdb92a0abe47b01a0aa8504945cab
[3]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/jtb.git/tree/debian/pom.xml?id=cffddde94d57ef60f7415f8c8d400a75ba4c0f30
[4]
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/jtb.git/tree/pom.xml?id=19bafc71af2bdb92a0abe47b01a0aa8504945cab

--
Tiago Stürmer Daitx
Software Engineer

PGP Key: 4096R/F5B213BE (hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com)
Fingerprint = 45D0 FE5A 8109 1E91 866E  8CA4 1931 8D5E F5B2 13BE