Hi,

On 2019-11-19 19:40, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I've sat together with Egon Willighagen who is member of CDK upstream
> team to update the cdk package[1].  So far the switch from ant to maven
> seems to have basically succeeded.  However, for some reason it does not
> build modules in the correct sequence and thus we are running into:

[...]

The build failure is indeed caused by inability to establish the correct
ordering of artifacts in Debian build (not sure why this happens). I
usually solve such problems manually.

Ignoring cdk-test gets the build process a little further, but there are
still dependencies to disentangle. I will give it a look.

Best wishes,
Andrius