Hello,

On 2020-07-02 18:40, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> On second thought, it seems that it would not be too difficult to port
> GeoGebra to the new FreeHEP, so maybe we can consider this a little bit
> more carefully.

I agree that porting GeoGebra is much better than removing it
altogether. I would suggest the following course of action:

* As soon as new FreeHEP is accepted to experimental, I initiate the
appropriate transition.

* As GeoGebra will FTBFS with the new FreeHEP, I will ask to remove the
former from testing to complete the transition.

* This way GeoGebra stays on sid, and anyone will be free to step up and
port it to the new FreeHEP.

What do you think?

Best,
Andrius