Hi Giovanni,

On 2020-04-21 10:40, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> So I have no problems in removing GeoGebra to allow FreeHEP to be
> updated (maybe it turns out that GeoGebra also works with FreeHEP's new
> version, but I believe it is unlikely), but then at the same time I give
> up as FreeHEP maintainer, because I would have no interest any more in
> it. I don't know what other rev deps of current FreeHEP need, though.

I have successfully tested rebuilding of FreeHEP reverse dependencies
[1]. All but GeoGebra builds fine with FreeHEP 2.4. So if you are really
OK with having GeoGebra removed, could you please file the removal request?

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=956845

Best wishes,
Andrius