Hi,

 I wonder if security guys will have some reservations abouts the
pre-built root list. This will result in supplying two potentially
different sources of trust and will require maintenance to keep those
in sync. A possible scenario is CA being revoked, which results in an
update to ca-certificates. If the same CA was present in the pre-built
list, then ca-certificates-java needs to be updated at the same time.

Best Regards,
 Vladimir.