Hi sun min,

Le 03/03/2023 à 05:13, sun min a écrit :
Package: sponsorship-requests

Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jetty9":

* Package name     : jetty9

    Version          : 9.4.50-4

    Upstream contact : [fill in name and email of upstream]

* URL              : http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/

* License          : other, Apache-2.0 or EPL-1.0, Apache-2.0

* Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/jetty9

    Section          : java

The source builds the following binary packages:

   libjetty9-java - Java servlet engine and webserver -- core libraries

  libjetty9-extra-java - Java servlet engine and webserver -- extra libraries

   jetty9 - Java servlet engine and webserver

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

   https://mentors.debian.net/package/jetty9/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jetty9/jetty9_9.4.50-4.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

jetty9 (9.4.50-4) unstable; urgency=medium

.

    * Team upload.

    * Replace dependency on lsb-base with sysvinit-utils.

    - Fix: litian error  depends-on-obsolete-package.

    * Add a systemd timer for debian/jetty9.service.

    - Fix: lintian warning missing-systemd-timer-for-cron-script.

    * Fix lintian warning  skip-systemd-native-flag-missing-pre-depends.

A bit late... I looked at your RFS.
- Have you had the opportunity to test the build of reverse dependencies against your packaging of jetty9? - There are several Lintian information messages about dh-exec, would you mind having a look?

Regards,

--

   sun min

Thanks for the work on this package,