From: Pierre Gruet
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 3:51
To: sun min
Cc: debian-java@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: RFS: jetty9/9.4.50-4 [Team] -- Java servlet engine and webserver

Hi sun min,

Le 26/03/2023 à 17:16, sun min a écrit :
> Hi,Pierre Gruet:
>
> Thanks for your reply.

You're welcome!

> Yes,I can help validate the reverse build of dependencies.
>
> But,how can I get started ?
>
> I did some reverse build with ratt,but never succeeded.
>
> Since the i2p-router package need jetty9, should I install the jetty
> 9.4.50-4 locally

Sorry, I thought you had packaged the new upstream version. I now
realize this is only an update of the Debian packaging. So go for it!

If you update the upstream version later, check the most important rdeps
(or the direct ones only). Currently, don't bother too much about i2p,
it will probably not be shipped into Bookworm.

> and then build and install i2p-router locally to ensure the correction?
>

> Besides,I will check the dh-exec warnings later.

Great, let's focus on that, have me informed!

Best,

--
Pierre