Control: severity -1 normal

Hi Felix

I was working through the list of release critical bugs on nfs-utils and looked at this bug report: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=846950 where you increased the severity to "grave" some time ago. But you did not explain how this broke your installation in a way that you think this is release critical.

I agree that supporting all variables and possible configuration variants that are supported by the sysvinit scripts on systemd is a worthwile goal. I don't think this in itself is a release critical bug. You can always use systemd native methods like drop-in configuration snippets to achieve your goal.

I'm downgrading the severity again at the moment, please feel free to upgrade again with an explanation how this actually breaks your system in a way that is not just a misconfiguration.
Gaudenz
--
PGP: 836E 4F81 EFBB ADA7 0852 79BF A97A 7702 BAF9 1EF5