On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 21:49:45 +0100 Diederik de Haas <didi.deb...@cknow.org>
wrote:
> So the next thing to do, is present the issue to the relevant upstream
> maintainers. Searching for "nvme controller is down" brought up another bug
> (but that happened pretty instantly) and in there the request was made to
> report the issue (via email) to the linux-...@vger.kernel.org and
> linux-n...@lists.infradead.org lists.
> And that seems like the next best step for you too.

The message to linux-nvme finally came through and the thread is here:
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-nvme/2023-January/037384.html

For linux-pci, I am not sure if it worked.
I got a "Delivery status OK" and a "BOUNCE linux-...@vger.kernel.org:
Message too long (>100000 chars)".
Obviously my message isn't >100000, so I assume they have a problem with one of
the attachments.
But the message doesn't contain any information about if the mail got refused
or not.
And more importantly, the "Delivery status OK" message, specifically says that
the mail got delivered to the mailing lists address.