My computer just froze on Kernel version 5.19.11-1. Though nothing got logged. Now I don't know if this is the same issue and newer kernels just behave better in terms of logging, or if this is a different issue..

I guess I will add a second screen to my computer, open journalctl on there, and point a camera at it to capture the issue.

I am pretty sure that I have had it not log on a 6.0 Kernel as well, but since I have been troubleshooting this for weeks now I am not completely sure.