On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 01:36:50PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 05:54:23PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > Or would it be easier to re-use normal dependency resolving, like:
> > Kernel-Provides: linux (>> 6.6.1~), linux (<< 6.6.1.)
> > This would allow full flexibility and re-uses existing code to check
> > such definitions.
>
> Okay, noone complained, so it looks like this should work.

No no it doesn't. Did nobody read my email? Did I even send my
email? I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I spend
an hour writing an email discussing the options outlined before
this ridiculousness and the requirements, but I can't find it
in my notmuch.

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en