Hi Jacques,

On Sun, Mar 03, 2024 at 10:14:33AM +0100, Jacques wrote:
> Hi Salvatore
>
> Le 01/03/2024 à 13:39, Salvatore Bonaccorso a écrit :
> > Would it be possible to try the most recent upstream kernel in 6.1.y
> > series (soon 6.1.80, or at least 6.1.79) to see if the issue is fixed
> > there?
>
> With the upstream kernel 6.1.80 the issue is well fixed.
>

> > Secondly, would you be able to bisect the upstream changes between
> > 6.1.69 and 6.1.76 to determine the introducing commit?
>
> I will upload the kernels , compile, try and report the results when
> finished

Ok that is great to hear. So firstmost: Then this iwill be fixed in
the next upload for bookworm, as we do a rebase to at least 6.1.80.

Alternatively if we know which was the fixing commit that would be
helpful as well now, since we know 6.1.80 fixes the issue. Otherwise
we simply close later once the upload has happened.

Regards,
Salvatore