Hi Salvatore

Le 03/03/2024 à 16:25, Salvatore Bonaccorso a écrit :

Ok that is great to hear. So firstmost: Then this iwill be fixed in
the next upload for bookworm, as we do a rebase to at least 6.1.80.

Alternatively if we know which was the fixing commit that would be
helpful as well now, since we know 6.1.80 fixes the issue. Otherwise
we simply close later once the upload has happened.

Regards,
Salvatore

Here are the results of my tests on the various upstream kernels.

The problem appeared with kernel 6.1.74 and has been corrected in kernel 6.1.78.

If possible, can we leave the bug report open until the next version of bookworm is released, to allow other users to find the workaround by adding the atkbd.reset option to the machine boot:

edit in /etc/default/grub:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet atkbd.reset"

followed by the command:
sudo update-grub

Best regards

Jacques