Package: src:linux
Version: 6.1.187-1
Severity: normal
X-Debbugs-Cc: [email protected]

Dear Maintainer,

The Debian Bookworm i386 kernel configuration contains:

CONFIG_MGEODE_LX=y

in /boot/config-6.1.0-53-686.

For a generic 686 kernel, selecting the AMD Geode LX CPU target appears
incorrect. The -686 kernel should target the i686 baseline instead:

CONFIG_M686=y

CONFIG_MGEODE_LX is a very specific CPU target intended for AMD Geode GX/LX
processors, not a generic i686-compatible processor.

This choice may result in suboptimal CPU tuning for normal i686 hardware and
does not reflect the intended purpose of the -686 flavour.

Please consider changing the CPU configuration to CONFIG_M686=y or explain the
reason for selecting the Geode LX target in the generic 686 kernel flavour.

-- Package-specific info:
** Kernel log: boot messages should be attached

** Model information

** PCI devices:
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM/GMS/910GML 
Express Processor to DRAM Controller [8086:2590] (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM/GMS/910GML Express 
Processor to DRAM Controller [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort+ >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Capabilities: <access denied>

00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM Express PCI 
Express Root Port [8086:2591] (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation Mobile 915GM/PM Express PCI Express Root 
Port [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: c000-dfff [size=8K] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: c0000000-cfffffff [size=256M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 90000000-9fffffff [size=256M] 
[32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR+ NoISA- VGA+ VGA16- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) PCI Express Port 1 [8086:2660] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI 
Express Port 1 [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: a000-bfff [size=8K] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: bc000000-bfffffff [size=64M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 8c000000-8fffffff [size=64M] [32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR+ NoISA- VGA- VGA16- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:1c.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) PCI Express Port 2 [8086:2662] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) PCI 
Express Port 2 [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 11
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 8000-9fff [size=8K] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: b8000000-bbffffff [size=64M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 88000000-8bffffff [size=64M] [32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR+ NoISA- VGA- VGA16- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport

00:1d.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) USB UHCI #1 [8086:2658] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB 
UHCI [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1200 [size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
        Kernel modules: uhci_hcd

00:1d.1 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) USB UHCI #2 [8086:2659] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB 
UHCI [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 11
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1220 [size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
        Kernel modules: uhci_hcd

00:1d.2 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) USB UHCI #3 [8086:265a] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB 
UHCI [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 11
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1240 [size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
        Kernel modules: uhci_hcd

00:1d.3 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) USB UHCI #4 [8086:265b] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB 
UHCI [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin D routed to IRQ 11
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1260 [size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: uhci_hcd
        Kernel modules: uhci_hcd

00:1d.7 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 
Family) USB2 EHCI Controller [8086:265c] (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) USB2 
EHCI Controller [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Region 0: Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: ehci-pci
        Kernel modules: ehci_pci

00:1e.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge 
[8086:2448] (rev d4) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=06, subordinate=06, sec-latency=32
        I/O behind bridge: 6000-7fff [size=8K] [16-bit]
        Memory behind bridge: b0000000-b7ffffff [size=128M] [32-bit]
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 80000000-87ffffff [size=128M] 
[32-bit]
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR+ NoISA+ VGA- VGA16- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: <access denied>

00:1e.2 Multimedia audio controller [0401]: Intel Corporation 
82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) AC'97 Audio Controller [8086:266e] (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) 
AC'97 Audio Controller [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
        Region 0: I/O ports at e000 [size=256]
        Region 1: I/O ports at e100 [size=64]
        Region 2: Memory at d0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
        Region 3: Memory at d0000200 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: snd_intel8x0
        Kernel modules: snd_intel8x0

00:1e.3 Modem [0703]: Intel Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) 
AC'97 Modem Controller [8086:266d] (rev 04) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FB/FBM/FR/FW/FRW (ICH6 Family) 
AC'97 Modem Controller [1179:0001]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 5
        Region 0: I/O ports at e200 [size=256]
        Region 1: I/O ports at e300 [size=128]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation 82801FBM (ICH6M) LPC Interface 
Bridge [8086:2641] (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FBM (ICH6M) LPC Interface Bridge 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap- 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0

00:1f.2 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 82801FBM (ICH6M) SATA 
Controller [8086:2653] (rev 04) (prog-if 80 [ISA Compatibility mode-only 
controller, supports bus mastering])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation 82801FBM (ICH6M) SATA Controller 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz+ UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: I/O ports at 01f0 [size=8]
        Region 1: I/O ports at 03f4
        Region 2: I/O ports at 0170 [size=8]
        Region 3: I/O ports at 0374
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1100 [size=16]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: ata_piix
        Kernel modules: ata_piix

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. 
[AMD/ATI] RV370/M22 [Mobility Radeon X300] [1002:5460] (prog-if 00 [VGA 
controller])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation RV370/M22 [Mobility Radeon X300] 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at 90000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
        Region 1: I/O ports at c000 [size=256]
        Region 2: Memory at c0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
        Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [virtual] [disabled] [size=128K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: radeon
        Kernel modules: radeon

02:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Marvell Technology Group Ltd. 88E8053 PCI-E 
Gigabit Ethernet Controller [11ab:4362] (rev 15)
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation Marvell 88E8053 Gigabit Ethernet 
Controller (Inventec) [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- 
<MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at bc000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Region 2: I/O ports at a000 [size=256]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel driver in use: sky2
        Kernel modules: sky2

06:04.0 Network controller [0280]: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 2200BG 
[Calexico2] Network Connection [8086:4220] (rev 05)
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 2200BG [Calexico2] Network 
Connection [8086:2741]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at b000b000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>
        Kernel modules: ipw2200

06:06.0 CardBus bridge [0607]: Texas Instruments PCIxx21/PCIxx11/PCIx515 PC 
Card Controller [104c:8031]
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation PCIxx21/PCIxx11/PCIx515 PC Card 
Controller [1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 64
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 255
        Region 0: Memory at b4000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Bus: primary=06, secondary=07, subordinate=0a, sec-latency=176
        Memory window 0: 80000000-83ffffff (prefetchable)
        Memory window 1: 40000000-43ffffff
        I/O window 0: 00006000-000060ff
        I/O window 1: 00006400-000064ff
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- ISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset+ 16bInt+ PostWrite-
        16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
        Capabilities: <access denied>

06:06.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394) [0c00]: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 
Host Controller [104c:8032] (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 128 (500ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at b0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Region 1: Memory at b0004000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

06:06.3 Mass storage controller [0180]: Texas Instruments PCIxx21/PCIxx11 Flash 
Media Controller [104c:8033]
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation PCIxx21/PCIxx11 Flash Media Controller 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 128 (1750ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin D routed to IRQ 5
        Region 0: Memory at b0008000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]
        Capabilities: <access denied>

06:06.4 SD Host controller [0805]: Texas Instruments PCIxx21/PCIxx11 SD Host 
Controller [104c:8034]
        Subsystem: Toshiba Corporation PCIxx21/PCIxx11 SD Host Controller 
[1179:ff10]
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- 
Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Status: Cap+ 66MHz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- 
<TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
        Latency: 128 (1750ns min, 1000ns max), Cache Line Size: 16 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 11
        Region 0: Memory at b000a000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Region 1: Memory at b000a100 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Region 2: Memory at b000a200 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Capabilities: <access denied>


** USB devices:
Bus 005 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub


-- System Information:
Debian Release: 12.14
merged-usr: no
Architecture: i386 (i686)

Kernel: Linux 6.1.188-arch.native (UP)
Kernel taint flags: TAINT_WARN
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8), LANGUAGE not set
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: sysvinit (via /sbin/init)

Versions of packages linux-image-6.1.0-53-686 depends on:
ii  initramfs-tools [linux-initramfs-tool]  0.142+deb12u3
ii  kmod                                    30+20221128-1
ii  linux-base                              4.12.1~deb12u1

Versions of packages linux-image-6.1.0-53-686 recommends:
ii  apparmor             3.0.8-3
ii  firmware-linux-free  20200122-1

Versions of packages linux-image-6.1.0-53-686 suggests:
pn  debian-kernel-handbook  <none>
ii  grub-pc                 2.06-13+deb12u2
pn  linux-doc-6.1           <none>

Versions of packages linux-image-6.1.0-53-686 is related to:
ii  firmware-amd-graphics     20230210-5
pn  firmware-atheros          <none>
pn  firmware-bnx2             <none>
pn  firmware-bnx2x            <none>
pn  firmware-brcm80211        <none>
pn  firmware-cavium           <none>
pn  firmware-intel-sound      <none>
pn  firmware-intelwimax       <none>
pn  firmware-ipw2x00          <none>
pn  firmware-ivtv             <none>
pn  firmware-iwlwifi          <none>
pn  firmware-libertas         <none>
pn  firmware-linux-nonfree    <none>
pn  firmware-misc-nonfree     <none>
pn  firmware-myricom          <none>
pn  firmware-netxen           <none>
pn  firmware-qlogic           <none>
pn  firmware-realtek          <none>
pn  firmware-samsung          <none>
pn  firmware-siano            <none>
pn  firmware-ti-connectivity  <none>
pn  xen-hypervisor            <none>

-- no debconf information

Reply via email to