On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 01:31:35PM +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> hey guy,
>
> you are going on my nerves, i explicitly asked you to fire
> up the reportbug utility to get the info i need to process
> your bug report.

Can we please keep it professional and avoid such displays of bad
temper in the bug reports and on the mailing lists? This is not the
first time it is happening, and it reflects badly on the team as a
whole.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC