* Benjamin Cama <ben...@free.fr> [2011-02-25 16:47]:
> Thanks for your work. BTW, what's the fix exactly?

As you realized yourself in the meantime, you were booting the LS
Pro/Live kernel on the LS Mini, which doesn't work.  Fortunately, LS
Mini support is in the kernel in Debian, so I just gave you a kernel
image that loads Mini support.

Anyway, in order to support the LS Mini in Debian and the installer,
we need to add support in flash-kernel, oldsys-preseed,
libdebian-installer and the installer build script.  I'll look into
adding that.

> BTW, you did not preseed the image with any parameters, but luckilly
> I have a serial console access to the NAS.

Thanks for pointing this out.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/