* Benjamin Cama <ben...@free.fr> [2011-03-01 08:17]:
> I can help for that. I have serial console access and I'm ready to try
> different builds. BTW, there's nothing to flash (appart from kernel boot
> prameters) on the Mini as the kernel is loaded directly from the disk
> (images must be present on both sda1 and sdb1, on an ext2/3 FS).

Can you please file a wishlist bug on oldsys-preseed to support this
device?

It would also be great if you could check out oldsys-preseed from git:
  git://git.debian.org/git/d-i/oldsys-preseed
and send a patch.

Looks at the code that is there for the LS Pro already.  Can this be
adapted for the Mini?  Does the Mini use ext2/3 of XFS by default?
(The LS Pro uses XFS, which we cannot read in Debian.)

Anyway, please don't respond here (since this bug is really about a
different machine) but open a new bug on oldsys-preseed.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/