"Michael K. Edwards" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...] The Mozilla team seems to be committed to supporting the
> Debian packagers in building both mozilla-firefox and
> iceweasel-browser packages from the same source base.  Isn't this
> precaution enough?

We know the Mozilla Foundation licensing delegate is committed
to it: can Gerv (or someone else, hey ho) tell us the opinions
of the wider Mozilla team, please? When will iceweasel/FireWeb
(or whatever white label browser) be buildable from stock sources?

Final call is the maintainer's in my opinion. They know most about
how responsive upstream is to bug reports.