Scripsit Francesco Poli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On 25 Feb 2005 11:17:19 GMT MJ Ray wrote:

>> The 1997 DLS date shown on the web is clearly fake.

> Wait a second: 1997 ???    8-|
> I thought DLS meant "Debian Legal Summary", but now I'm confused...  :p

Yes, a fake date. Whoever wrote these entries apparently thought the
datestamp ought to reflect when the decision was taken (rather than
when it was summarised), so for the licensed grandfathered by DFSG #10
he put in the year of the adoption of the DFSG.

--
Henning Makholm                   "We will discuss your youth another time."