Andrew Suffield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That example was carefully selected. You don't *get* another chance to
> take a picture of a lightning bolt. They only last a second or two,
> and every one is unique. That photo is the only one that will ever
> exist. (jpeg-compressed is no good when a non-lossy format is
> available, though).

My camera saves a JPEG of a lightning bolt. I distribute that in the
belief that it's the only version of the picture in existence, and
nobody argues over whether it's source code. Later on, I find that I'd
accidently left my camera in the mode where it saves raw files as well.
I add that to the next upload of the package containing the picture.

Are older versions of the package now non-free?
--
Matthew Garrett | [EMAIL PROTECTED]