sorry

last time there was a discussion, it was mainly on licenses and
copyrights, and I was so focused on them that I didn't think
of the CSS code

I will prepare and test an 'mplayer' without the above code
(a la xine) and come back soon

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Tonino Carotone)