MJ Ray wrote:
Sergey V. Spiridonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...] There is a definition which says that documentation can be a part of the software, but I failed to find a definition which makes no difference between software and documentation.

This was a nice try to change the point under discussion.  It was not
claimed that software and documentation are homonyms, AFAIK.  Instead,

Are you sure?

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov