This was mailed to me are you saying I have this virus? My virus protection say I do not. I am just concerned, I am getting returned mail of addresses I don't have in my book. Could you help me please?

Maxi Stubbs.

Antigen for Exchange found Body of Message infected with VIRUS=
I-Worm.Sobig.f.txt (Kaspersky) worm.
The message is currently Purged.  The message, "Your details", was
sent from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
located at Reunion.com/REUNION/OPTIMUS.