[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bruce Perens) writes:

>> A good candidate would also be familiar with debian-legal's analysis
>> of the GFDL.
>
> This would only be the case if we had to prove that invariant sections are
> outside of the DFSG. I don't think we will have to argue about that,
> it's pretty obvious. But I can keep the people mentioned on call in case it
> comes up.

Sure, but the Invariant Sections are hardly the only problem -- not
only do we have people who apparently truly believe Invariant Sections
are OK in documentation, but there are also issues with cover texts,
mass distribution, the DRM clause, and the definition of transparent
forms.

-Brian

--
Brian T. Sniffen                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       http://www.evenmere.org/~bts/