Brian Thomas Sniffen wrote:
> Then the license is requiring me to form a (US-style) contract in
> order to pass on the software, which is a non-free burden on me.  For
> example, a requirement that I get everyone to whom I give the software
> to agree to some EULA is non-free: they aren't copying or distributing
> the software, just receiving a copy from me and executing it.

If you can silently agree to a civil code-style 'agreement',
then so can the people who get the software from you. I don't
think this is a problem.

Note that they're not entering in an 'agreement' with you
but with the original licensor.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch patent attorney - Speaking only for myself