On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 02:59:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:36:47PM +0100, Andrew Saunders wrote:
> > What brought about this change of heart?
[...]
> Historical context can be persuasive, but it is not dispositive.

Oh yeah, and lest you think you've "caught me out in a contradiction", and
recasting my position retrospectively to avoid embarrassment, let me assure
you that you haven't.  :)

Permit me to quote myself on -private, from a few months ago, well before
your clever discovery of my "change of heart":