On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 02:36:42PM -0800, Ken Arromdee wrote:
> Says who?

That was me that said that.

As an example, some modular homes are shipped in pieces and assembled
on site.

> Shipping parts can be different from shipping a combination if for
> some reason you are given different rights to ship parts and ship
> combinations.

I agree -- it can be.  In fact, that's what I said in the message you're
responding to.

>  It's just that outside free licenses that never happens.

I disagree.

For example, some non-free software is shipped on multiple CDs.

Or, from a different point of view, software doesn't have to have a free
license to be distributed using bit torrent.

--
Raul