On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:48:12AM +0000, Darren Salt wrote:
> Fetch every time and fetch once. That looks like a difference to me...

How could "fetch every time" possibly be acceptable to the SC when
"fetch once" is not?  Are you saying that the "rancid-installer" package
could go in main, if it re-downloaded and reinstalled the program every
time it was used?  Of course not--there is no difference to the SC.

> [my comments about network availability removed - RELEVANT CONTEXT]

The removed quotes were superfluous to my response, so no, they weren't
relevant.  Stop yelling.

--
Glenn Maynard