Le lundi 26 septembre 2005 à 12:09 -0300, Humberto Massa a écrit :
>  >          2. The person making the modifications must be
>  >          identified.
>
> Yellow alert -- dissident test. Marco d'Itri is extremely vocal
> against the Dissident Test, but I think anonymity is necessary for
> Free Software.

"Identified" doesn't mean it should be identified by a real name. A
pseudonym is perfectly acceptable.

> IMHO they do NOT comply with the DFSG. In the case someone wants to
> know, the following modifications would render this license
> completely "clean" in my opinion:

I disagree. This license has poor wording, but is completely free
nevertheless.

> Substitute "source format", in the following paragraph, by "in the
> format the original author chose to write and modify the work OR in
> the format the derivative work's author chose to write and modify
> the work OR in any format that could demonstrably be translated back
> and forth to one of those formats without loss of information."

This wording is even worse than "source format", IMHO.
: :' :           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
`. `'                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]