This one time, at band camp, Nacho Barrientos Arias said:
> Hey!
>
> I need to package some libraries that are dependency of a package i'm
> working on.
>
> The license files of this libs says that "this software is public
> domain", i need the definition of 'public domain' from upstream author
> or is it DFSG compliant?
>
> This libs can be downloaded here:
>
> http://libtomcrypt.com/

Well, that's an extraordinarily noisy website.  A link to the actual
licenses might motivate me more, but generally speaking, if they just
say public domain without any additional disclaimers or riders, that
should be fine.

Take care,
|  : :' :                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED] |