Hello Bart Martens,

> On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 11:59:14PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > I have "Adobe Ilustrator" (just a standard installation from CD with the
> > legal serialnumber) runing under WINE and if I create an EPS, it has the
> > same header!
> >
> > Does this now mean, I have not the right to distrigbute my work freely?
> >
> > I do not think so, because otherwise Adobe would have any rights on my
> > work!
>
> You have copyright on your own work.  Adobe has copyright on Adobe's work.
>
> > Hmmm, it does not mather what I do with my "Adobe Ilustrator",  but  the
> > License Header is always there...  it seems to be a standard header from
> > the EPS module (export filter).
>
> License header or copyright header ?

Sorry, mean copyright header like the ones from OP.  And since there  is
not written, WHAT is copyrighted,  one  can  think,  my  WHOLE  work  is
copyrighted by Adobe.  Which mean, I have not the right to distribute my
own work freely, because there are no infos about  the  copyright  lines
and what they are covering.

I have made only a big circle on a blank page and saved it as EPS.

I have the impression, the copyright Lines mean  the  "Adobe Ilustrator"
software and nothing more...

> Regards,
> Bart Martens

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

               Internet Service Provider, Cloud Computing
                <http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>
                  <http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>

itsystems@tdnet                     Jabber  linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de
Owner Michelle Konzack

Gewerbe Strasse 3                   Tel office: +49-176-86004575
77694 Kehl                          Tel mobil:  +49-177-9351947
Germany                             Tel mobil:  +33-6-61925193  (France)

USt-ID:  DE 278 049 239