Carles Fernandez <carles.fernan...@cttc.es> writes:

> thanks for your clarifications. We will opt for reimplementing our
> code using GnuTLS.

Please write something about that process online, either during or soon
afterward, if you can!

Re-implementing in GnuTLS makes the licensing situation for a
copyleft-licensed work much simpler, so we would like to be able to
recommend that path more often.

It would be good for future reference to know how much effort it is to
change the code, and what specific obstacles are actually encountered.

--
 \      “Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a |
  `\        finite world is either a madman or an economist.” —Kenneth |