Michael Stilkerich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> * Russ Allbery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-02-09 11:37]:

>> lintian has code specifically to recognize this situation.  I'm not sure
>> why it isn't working.  Can I see the rules and control file for this
>> package somewhere?

> sure, see attachment. I think the problem came up when I started to use
> dpatch - if you look for dh_clean in the clean target you won't find it,
> since dh_clean is called from the clean-patched target that clean depends
> on. This is the solution suggested by the dpatch documentation.

Thanks, sorry about the delay.  I've just committed an improvement, making
lintian chase rules that clean, build-arch, and binary-arch depend on.  It
only knows how to chase rules forward, so your example works but something
like:

clean-patched:
        dh_clean

clean: clean-patched

will still fail, but hopefully that's unlikely.

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>