Hello,

I created a new team on salsa to migrate our git repositories:
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/live-team

I haven't migrated anything yet due to lack of time but I wonder
what repositories have to be migrated.

archive          live-build.git   live-manual.git   live-tools.git
setup-repository
debian-live.git  live-config.git  live-support.git  live-wrapper.git
live-boot.git    live-images.git  live-tasks.git    live-www.git

At least:
- live-boot
- live-build
- live-config
- live-manual
- live-tools
- live-wrapper

But I think the following can be skipped:
- live-tasks (seems to be maintained in pkg-vmdebootstrap?)
- live-support (what is this about?)
- live-www

What's unclear to me is "live-images". This source package does still
exist in Debian but we haven't touched it since Daniel left. Should we
remove the package entirely?

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer