On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 06:34:40PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Thu, Feb 08, 2018 at 06:22:14PM +0000, Iain Learmonth wrote:
>>
>>This is the spiritual predecessor to the live-tasks package that
>>contained the live-build configurations used to build the live images
>>for different desktop environments. If it's not been updated, it should
>>probably just be removed.
>
>NONONONO - the repo is still used for the live-build images we do for
>jessie point releases. I'll move it to salsa and update our config to
>point there.

Done. I've imported to salsa, blocked pushes to alioth and added an
entry in AliothRewriter.

Happy to do that for all the other debian-live --> live-team repos too
if people would like me to - just say so. I've done a couple of other
bulk imports for other teams where I'm an owner so I've had some
practice! :-)

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                st...@einval.com
"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of