Hello Ola,

Am 15.10.2017 um 13:59 schrieb Ola Lundqvist:
> Sounds good! I have updated dla-needed.txt now.

I uploaded all thunderbird related packages within a new source package
named thunderbird to NEW on Friday last week. The upload will be
processed by the ftp-masters soon hopefully.
The binary packages haven't changed, expect the version bump to 52.4.0
and the usual small adaptations.
Once the package is accepted I will push my local modifications to
Alioth. If Guido is requesting some earlier access to 52.4.0 I can push
the data before, but I'd prefer to push this all in one go.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert