Am 15.10.2017 um 23:24 schrieb Guido Günther:
> Hi Carsten,
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 09:46:15PM +0200, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
>> Hello Ola,
>>
>> Am 15.10.2017 um 13:59 schrieb Ola Lundqvist:
>>> Sounds good! I have updated dla-needed.txt now.
>>
>> I uploaded all thunderbird related packages within a new source package
>> named thunderbird to NEW on Friday last week. The upload will be
>> processed by the ftp-masters soon hopefully.
>> The binary packages haven't changed, expect the version bump to 52.4.0
>> and the usual small adaptations.
>> Once the package is accepted I will push my local modifications to
>> Alioth. If Guido is requesting some earlier access to 52.4.0 I can push
>> the data before, but I'd prefer to push this all in one go.
>
> Why not tag nd push to git right away? The version is used now anyway
> even if it should get rejected.

Right.
As Chris due a misunderstanding rejected my second upload of
src:thunderbird I've re-uploaded all now again to NEW with only some
additional added bug reports that should be closed by this version and
small modifications of README.source.
I also pushed all trees and tags to Alioth right now after I got the
message from DAK.

On Alioth I moved the folder icedove.git to thunderbird.git and added
also a symlink from icedove.git to the moved folder. So no matter what
people are using for getting access to the git tree, they will get it
under both names.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert