On 2018-12-19 14:44:02, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Antoine,
>
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:15:15AM -0500, Antoine Beaupré wrote:

[...]

> I also note #859122 is not marked 'patch'.

fixed.

[...]

>> I've requested access as an individual, for what that's worth.
>
> you were given access a week ago, too. \o/

yup. I guess I could just merge my own patches now... or do you want to
review them and do that instead, so we can get at least a second pair of
eyes on them?

then if all is good I could push a batch to complete the backlog and get
us started on an ongoing workflow...

>> I've also got feedback from larjona on IRC, saying she didn't have time
>> to work on this yet, but ping'd the team to see if someone else
>> will. Otherwise she might be able to review our work in January.
>
> that's almost like next week ;)

right, time flies!

>> I wonder if we could consider more automation here to remove the manual
>> push/pull process, because it seems it will be a significant source of
>> friction in our process in the future...
>
> sure, more automation = better.
>
>> Anyways, hopefully we'll figure out a workflow soon enough. :)
>
> I'm confident we will, eventually. #859122 was filed >18 months ago, so
> I don't think it's suddenly urgent, though I fully agree it would be
> more than nice to have this fixed before the bug is two years old.

yep. i'm not in a rush...

a.

--
One of the strongest motives that leads men to art and science is
escape from everyday life with its painful crudity and hopeless