Hi Chris,

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 4:21 PM Chris Lamb <la...@debian.org> wrote:
> > Glancing at lts-frontdesk.2021.txt, it seems like you are on LTS duty
> > this week. Would you object if I added and claimed python-django to
> > address CVE-2021-28658? I am the maintainer in unstable. (The same
> > goes for ela-needed.txt too.)
>
> Gentle ping on the above?

Whilst I am not on FD, but I guess you can go ahead with the python-django
update because it's clear that you work on these (as always) and you're
more experienced to take a call when to release an update and when not to.
The whole idea of pinging the FD is that they know that you're taking care
of
this and the work doesn't get duplicated for some reasons. And it's mostly
clear that it won't be duplicated and the pings are enough for FD to be
aware.

Hope that makes sense and unblocks you.

- u